For all those who wish, LUNN arranges Refresher Courses and Professional Retraining for teachers and professors of Russian as a foreign language and Russian literature.
Continuing Education Programs we offer:
- Russian As a Foreign Language;
- Topical Issues in the Methodology of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language;
- Modern Technologies in the Methodology of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language (for professors of foreign universities);
- The Use of Interactive Technologies in Vocabulary Training during Russian as a Foreign Language Lessons;
- Learner-Centered Technologies in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language (for professors of foreign universities).
Each program is designed for at least 72 academic hours followed by the presentation of your graduate paper.
A standard-form certificate and an academic record (optionally) shall be issued upon the completion of either course.
We can design and develop continuing education programs that suit your interests and preferences.
“Russian As a Foreign Language” Professional Retraining Program
The program provides professional reeducation, formation (and improvement) of professional competences allowing engagement in professional activities such as teaching Russian as a foreign language for all kinds of students. Having mastered the program graduates will be able to successfully carry out tasks and perform the following functions:
- carrying out pedagogical, research-pedagogical and research activities in the sphere of teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- solving problems arising in the course of pedagogical and research activity, related to the theory and practice of teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- selecting the necessary methods and independently develop methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- sing modern information technologies in professional activity.
The duration of the program is 504 academic hours.
Upon completion, a certificate on professional retraining shall be issued. The certificate authorizes the bearer to engage in professional activities such as teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Feel free to use these contacts to ask questions, make inquiries and propose suggestions.
Please also see our Admission & Visa Support page to be advised on Russian visa and LUNN admission procedures.