LUNN welcomes all international students and provides a number of services to help them get a Russian student visa. Please read this page and the relevant subsections to be advised on the applicable regulations and procedures.
Standard admission procedures include the following steps:
- select the educational program you wish to take at LUNN (contact the university for more information on the program and the relevant procedures);
- write a letter of application using the ссылка на форму);
- send the letter of application together with the package of other documents to LUNN International Relations Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Write to us form;
- get response and follow the instructions;
- get an invitation and obtain the student visa to the Russian Federation;
- contact LUNN International Relations Office to notify the university about your date, time and port of arrival in Russia and Nizhny Novgorod;
- arrive at LUNN and come to International Relations Office the next day (unless it is a weekend or a legal holiday, in which case you need to come to the office the next working day).
If you come to LUNN as a participant of an Academic Mobility Program, please read and follow our Academic Mobility Regulation (with relevant Annexes)