Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod announces a call for applications CVs for the position of Teacher of the Hungarian language.
1) Teaching the Hungarian as part of undergraduate programs and optional courses to groups of students comprising from 12 to 17 people.
2) Checking students’ papers and written assignments.
3) Testing Hungarian proficiency levels.
4) Maintaining and drafting appropriate training documents
5) (Would be an asset) Active research, publication and grant obtainment.
1) Higher professional education not lower than Master of Arts or Specialist Degree in linguistics, teaching, or teaching Hungarian to foreigners.
2) Proficient mastery of the Hungarian language at least at C1 level or its equivalents.
3) Confirmed absence of medical and legal contraindications to teaching
4) Desire for professional and scientific advancement.
1) Employment in accordance with the Russian Federation Labour Code.
2) Salary in accordance with the effective standards.
Please, send your CVs to email@example.com indicating "HUNGARIAN" in the subject line.